Broward County is home to the 17th Judicial Circuit Court.
The Broward County Probate Division handles all matters relating to:
– Determinations of incapacity for individuals over the age of 18
– Appointment of guardian advocates for developmentally disabled adults
– Estates (disposition without administration, summary administration and formal administration)
– Mental Health (Baker Act)
– Substance Abuse (Marchman Act)
Here is some useful contact information for various Probate Judges in Broward County:
Division 60 Division 61 Division 62
J.A. Stacy McMenemey J.A. Anita Werking J.A. Lizette Marciniak
Phone: 954-831-5506 Phone: 954-831-7700 Phone: 954-831-7805
If you have a probate, trust or guardianship matter in Broward County, Florida contact experienced Broward County Probate Attorney Christopher P. Taylor today to discuss your case today. The initial consultation is always free.