Broward County is home to the 17th Judicial Circuit Court.
The Broward County Probate Division handles all matters relating to:
– Determinations of incapacity for individuals over the age of 18
– Appointment of guardian advocates for developmentally disabled adults
– Estates (disposition without administration, summary administration and formal administration)
– Mental Health (Baker Act)
– Substance Abuse (Marchman Act)
Here is some useful contact information for various Probate Judges in Broward County:
Division 62J Division 61J Division 60J
J.A. Taneshia Barbary-Snell J.A. Anita Werking J.A. Marlene Henderson
Phone: 954-831-7565 Phone: 954-831-7700 Phone: 954-831-7785
If you have a probate, trust or guardianship matter in Broward County, Florida contact experienced Broward County Probate Attorney Christopher P. Taylor today to discuss your case today. The initial consultation is always free.